SVMA Servo Motor
Advanced precision technology is the design specification.
Using high-grade silicon steel plate, the motor maintains the excellent servo characteristics of linear control in the range of use.
- Above the base frequency, high-speed operation maintains constant horsepower output, and has wide-area constant power output characteristics.
- Below the base frequency, a fairly smooth and linear magnetic field is maintained during low speed operation to maintain constant torque output.
- Special winding design and insulation level, so that the driver will not damage the coil insulation when carrier servo control.
- Using high-grade silicon steel plate, the motor maintains the excellent servo characteristics of linear control in the range of use.
- Special magnetic circuit design and magnetic field analysis, the motor will not produce magnetic field saturation and phenomenon in the range of use greatly improve the servo characteristics of the motor and reduce the damage to the motor and the driver due to the surge current.
- Advanced precision technology is the design specification.
- Good rotating inertia design makes the motor have high response characteristics when rigid tapping.
Rated voltage UL
(220 / 380V)